AFSSA supports people dealing with domestic violence and sexual assault with free, confidential services. Our services are available to anyone. We see clients of all backgrounds, genders, and income levels. There is no immigration status requirement.
- Crisis intervention and safety planning
- Assistance with basic needs (groceries, diapers, etc.)
- Help finding safe shelter or housing
- Help with protective orders and other legal processes
- Help finding attorneys for family and immigration issues
- Help with job searches, life skills, and public benefits
- Parent-child classes
If you need help or have questions, you can call our hotline any day at any time. Our hotline is available in all languages.